jueves, 2 de septiembre de 2010

Hi, this post is about the country I would like to visit. At first, I tell you Chile is the country I would like to visit from Arica to Antártida. I know many places from it. All of them are beautiful. I find lovely people, impressive landscapes, and one amazing thing about language: all the different accents and words to use of it in any different town. But I would like to visit all the corners of my country. Dangerous places too. The last summer I stay in Chaitén, and a can visit, with a crazy guide, a part of Pumalín, just this is no admittance because heir is the Chaitén volcano. Fortunately, nothing bad was happened. But on the other side, unfortunately, the town was under the ash, the people was stay in other places, there are not water and electrical services, and I think in a ghost town like some towns of the north of Chile. Well, places like this I would like to visit. In this occasion I visit Hornopirén, and a part of the Austral Way too. Many other countries I would like to visit, but someone of them I prefer for begin a long travel around the world is Mexico. And why not, maybe study, work and live there. I hear interesting and beautiful things of the place of Mayas, Aztecas, Chiapas, Ciudad Juárez. A friend of mine tell me: Mexico causes you fear, but is a lovely country.

2 comentarios:

  1. I totally agree whit you, we have a beautiful and diverse country and we should take advantage of it and know all the different cities and places that we can find in Chili. Personally I would like to go to the south because I only know a few places; maype this summer I will go.
    i hope you keep travel.ling around Chili, I'm sure you won't be boring

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I absolutely agree with you Chile is really a beautiful country, with different places and climates, and the people is very nice. I know my country since Arica untill Valdivia, and I hope in the next year go the Austral zone.

    ResponderEliminar