jueves, 4 de noviembre de 2010

Post 8

Hi classmates, in this post I will tell you what kind of music is that I like. In general, I prefer the music in Spanish language. From Chile, today I enjoy the folk music from the bands Quilapayun, Inti Illimani, Sol y Lluvia, Bordemar; the fusion music from the bands Congresso, Los Jaivas, and the Cueca Chora style. About Chilean rockers I like the band Los Miserables. They are the best band in the way of another band called Los Prisioneros that I like too. That two both have very interesting lyrics in them songs. Los Tres is another rock band that I like, they have good music. Gondwana and Perrosky are in my personal ranking too. Another very interesting Chilean artist is Mauricio Redolés, who write the song “¿Quién Mató a Gaete?” (“Who killed Gaete?”). This one is a great poem, is another way of the Chilean rock and roll expression. Another style that I like is the Tango. I was hear it when I was young. On this past time I don´t gave attention, I thought that is an old and boring music. But today I have a reunion with it. Now I hear Cambalche, Uno, Muñeca Brava, and say wow! There are pure art! I like the Jazz too. Satchmo (Louis Armstrong), Charlie Parker, John Coltrane, Miles Davis, Thelonious Monk, Art Blakey, Mcoy Tyner, they are some of my favourite artist of this music style. About it, I like to go to Jazz concerts in Bellavista’s bars. The cover in those places is a nice price. The Blues is on my list too, and the artist names are B. B. King and Eric Clapton. Finally, another music style that I like is the Caribbean and Mexican music. Son, Rumba, Bachata, Bolero, Reggae, and Rancheras are in my heart. When I hear all this music styles, my feet can´t stop to move and knock the floor.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi! how are you? I hope that fine. Well in think that the chilean music is great, you have really good tastes, even when I like the english music, totaly different of you.

    ResponderEliminar